"Honerable Mention" forum in Level 3?

MJonesMBA2001

Registered Member
OK, not meaning to be a butthead here, but why is "Honorable Mention" spelled "Honerable Mention" in the Level 3 forums?? Is it to drive us obsessive/compulsive types crazy?

Nanner

Registered Member
MJonesMBA2001 said:
OK, not meaning to be a butthead here, but why is "Honorable Mention" spelled "Honerable Mention" in the Level 3 forums?? Is it to drive us obsessive/compulsive types crazy?

What???? You mean somebody here can speel? Hmmm you're going to have tons of fun with my posts! :D

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm actually really picky about spelling, so I'm surprised I missed that one. Oh well, not much I can say in my defense except for OOPS! :lol:

MJonesMBA2001

Registered Member
I think I deserve an automatic BUMP to level 4 user status! He he he! I'm just dying to post a link to my haunted item on ebay, but I can't do that until I'm a level 4 member. Oh well.

Nanner

Registered Member
MJonesMBA2001 said:
I think I deserve an automatic BUMP to level 4 user status! He he he! I'm just dying to post a link to my haunted item on ebay, but I can't do that until I'm a level 4 member. Oh well.

pssssttt go to "User CP" on the top part of this page and put in your eBay user ID. That way we can find your auctions by clicking on the eBay symbol under your name. (you'll notice a few of us have them) Bet you'll get a few checking it out if you do that :D

<-----See like mine over there....but I'm not selling anything right now so don't bother :)