Homosexuality and Lesbianism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
IntheNet said:
I have read the statistics on the homosexual propensity toward anonymous sex and distribution of AIDS and STDs throughout the community. While I am sure all homosexuals are not like this, a significant majority are and that is what I was referencing. You do realize that homosexuals make up less than 5 percent of the current population. Therefore why should we change society's mores and traditional morality based on a small minority percentage?
Give me a break, that's horse shit and you should know it. That is ignorant and stupid to think that a majority of gays do this sort of thing. This proves how much of a delusion you seem to be living in. I never said a thing about changing society or it's morals. Once again, we have almost no morals to speak of in this country anyways. Gays and lesbians just want acceptance, they don't want change, just tolerance. It's comparable to blacks and how they were treated. They still are looked down upon by some, even though we have supposedly changed our ways.

I

IntheNet

Merc said:
Give me a break, that's horse shit and you should know it. That is ignorant and stupid to think that a majority of gays do this sort of thing. This proves how much of a delusion you seem to be living in. I never said a thing about changing society or it's morals. Once again, we have almost no morals to speak of in this country anyways. Gays and lesbians just want acceptance, they don't want change, just tolerance. It's comparable to blacks and how they were treated. They still are looked down upon by some, even though we have supposedly changed our ways.
Based on the bolded part above, I need to ask, "What part of nation do you live in?" San Franciso? Just curious....

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
IntheNet said:
Based on the bolded part above, I need to ask, "What part of nation do you live in?" San Franciso? Just curious....
No, actually I do not. I'm not going to let the next flame slide, IntheNet. I welcomed you back because I enjoy the opposing opinion, but not the idiotic and childish insults you use. Where do you live then? The south? See, I can make baseless assumptions, too. Do that again and your post will be deleted. That kind of sly flaming is not tolerated.

Just look at the world outside the church and bible and you'll see that America doesn't have many morals to save anymore.

I

IntheNet

Merc said:
Just look at the world outside the church and bible and you'll see that America doesn't have many morals to save anymore.
This deserves a thread on its own Merc; our nation espouses a great many morals and ethics; that is why this nation, Judeo-Christian in majority, is the preferred destination for most of the world's immigrants who come here for freedom and the ability to openly practice their religious belief...

btw... I believe you jumped too soon on the previous post in my estimation... by way of explanation I asked where you were from not in an antagonistic or flame manner but rather to try to understand your seeming advocacy of the homosexual agenda... San Francisco being a noted enclave of these people.... nothing nefarious meant.

Enclave makes it sound like you think they're vampires or some inhuman being. And seriously, what agenda? Do you think all gays scour the night to bite innocent virgins, turning them into homosexuals and giving them AIDs?

I

IntheNet

Le Marquis de Carabas said:
Enclave makes it sound like you think they're vampires or some inhuman being. And seriously, what agenda? Do you think all gays scour the night to bite innocent virgins, turning them into homosexuals and giving them AIDs?
Le Marquis... the word choice was perhaps incorrect, but I sense they tend to group together with others of their kind; San Francisco, Boston, and like liberal cities having notable populations... is this not correct? In terms of definition for enclave, I used the secondary lexicon reference; to wit: (2) "A distinctly bounded area enclosed within a larger unit: ethnic enclaves in a large city."

I've never heard enclave used to refer to humans, it's generally used as a refference to monsters in my experience.

But like I asked, what do you think the homosexual agenda is? Do you seriously think gays are all in on one big conspiracy or what?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Le Marquis de Carabas said:
I've never heard enclave used to refer to humans, it's generally used as a refference to monsters in my experience.

But like I asked, what do you think the homosexual agenda is? Do you seriously think gays are all in on one big conspiracy or what?
Read his other posts. He's seriously convinced that gays are trying to spread AIDS on purpose. Apparently, they are destroying our 'morals' and basically unravelling our moral fibers.

I could make the same argument you just made in favor of beastiality; would you supoprt that? I could also use your same argument in favor of pedafilia and other sexual disorders.... My question is this: when does society have an obligation, in your opinion, to dictate public morality and behavior... you seem to deny this... Why?
The same argument could NOT be made in favor of beastiality or pedophilia. The difference is that two gay people having sex is an adult consentual choice that both parties have made, whereas someone having sex with an animal or a child is not something that both parties have made a mature decision about. Society has an obligation to dictate public morality when the morals of one person harm another party. Pedophilia and beastiality harm the child/animal, whereas homosexuality does not harm anyone.

I have read the statistics on the homosexual propensity toward anonymous sex and distribution of AIDS and STDs throughout the community. While I am sure all homosexuals are not like this, a significant majority are and that is what I was referencing.
Nobody wants to spread AIDS. While it is true (at least according to statistics) that the gay community tends to be more inclined to having sex with multiple people than the straight community does, it is not true that they do this because they want to spread disease. AIDS became most widely spread during the hippie movement, and not so much because of the gay community but because of ignorance of the subject.

You do realize that homosexuals make up less than 5 percent of the current population. Therefore why should we change society's mores and traditional morality based on a small minority percentage?
One of America's prime traditions and one of the best things about America, is the idea that every man is equal. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." So shouldn't gay people get the same rights as straight people? They don't want anything special, they only want to be treated the same.

I sense they tend to group together with others of their kind; San Francisco, Boston, and like liberal cities having notable populations... is this not correct?
This is correct, but there's nothing wrong with this. As example, many major cities have a China Town where Chinese have gathered to be with people of their own kind. Or as another example, New York has a very large concentration of Jews (one of the largest in the world). It's very likely that in whatever city you live in, there will be areas that have a very high percentage of a certain type of people, often minorities. People tend to group with others who have things in common with them... it's a strength in numbers thing in a way, they live around people who are more readily likely to accept them.

When the aides virus began to spread rapidly through the homosexual community in the early 80's there was a mass hysteria within their community that believed that the virus was engineered by the government to deplete the growing gay male community. These conspiracy theorists believed that because this plague was brought upon them by main stream society, those infected would do their level best to return the favor. I say this only to show that there was a short time when the theorum put forth by InTheNet did have some validity to it. However, as research showed and proved to the gay community that this disease was of an African origin that could be traced back over 30 years, this way of thinking shifted. The truth is, now, the gay community is at the forefront of pushing for government funding into aides research. Their activism in this shows that they hold no such contempt for main stream society as he suggests.

Hoosier.

Status
Not open for further replies.