Homestar Runner

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Is anyone a fan of Homestar, Strong Bad, and the rest of the HR crew?

I used to keep up with the weekly emails every Monday, but I haven't been able to over the past couple of years. IMO, they declined in quality a little bit, but I still have great memories and quote lines from them from time to time.

TROGDOOORRRR!! TROGDOOORRRR!!
Burninating the countryside, burninating the peasants
Burninating all the peoples, and thatched-roof COTTAGESSSS!!!
THATCHED-ROOF COTTAGESSSS!!!!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I watched them a few times back in high school but never really got too into it.

I did like the character animation style though.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I was a big fan of Strong Bad Email for a while, probably about six months. I sort of moved on and watched other things though, so I haven't seen anything by them recently, except the Halloween costume criticism videos, which are hilarious.

Good Strong Bad emails:

dragon
guitar
children's show
english paper

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Me too, I watched religiously for a while but I fell off the wagon a few years ago. My favorite had to be . .

TEEN GIRL SQUAD!

marsupilami

Registered Member
Me too, I watched religiously for a while but I fell off the wagon a few years ago. My favorite had to be . .

TEEN GIRL SQUAD!
ahaha, I loved it too, not watched the eps in a while, might head over there now!

Trogdor was a man, I mean, he was a dragon man!

Or maybe he was just a dragon..

but he was still TROGDOORRR!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Teen Girl Squad was still the best.

It was the most random, awesome cartoon ever.

"Corn is no place for a mighty warrior"

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
This used to be the topic of conversation all the time back in college for me and my friends. I'd always look forward to those new emails and just loved everything about the site. I need to get back on that site and see what's going on...its been far too long.

And I agree Teen Girl Squad is AWESOME. "MSG'ed!"