TV Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 3, 2008.

?

Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin

1. Homer Simpson

41.7%
  2. Peter Griffin

58.3%
  1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

These are two of the main cartoon characters playing on television right now. Which one do you guys prefer?

Even though, I've been watching a lot of Family Guy lately, and Peter makes me laugh in every episode, I still have to go with Homer Simpson. I've havent really watched The Simpsons in quite some time now, but I've watch the show about about 10+ years now, and I've always love Homer Simpson, and he's one of my favorite cartoon characters of all time.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Homer, no contest. He's funnier and more original.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Peter.

Homer may be the original, but he hasn't always been funny. Both characters have little no originality, they're the same in every episode really. Peter just makes me laugh more.

4. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Homer is the man, he has more character and is well funnier than Peter. Not to mention he was on atleast 10 years before Peter was.

5. Merc

Why does age matter? Homer is certainly not the first "dumb father" and never was.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Peter Griffin by a lot. Homer is hilarious and I loved watching him over the years but he doesn't make me laugh as much as Peter Griffin does.

7. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

FAMILY GUY hasn't been funny in the past three years and Peter is far from being the funniest character on the show. He's dull compared to Lois, Brian, Chris or even Stewie who stopped being funny when everybody could understand what he was saying.

On the other hand, Lois is the hottest animated housewife since Betty Rubble which is the only thing that keeps me watching the show. That and Quagmire. He's always hilarious.

8. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Definitely Peter. I find him far more funny them I do with Homer. Although They could be some Family Guy Bias showing :D

9. Robby

Robby Registered Member

Peter. He is just so ignorant it's unreal. Family Guy in general pushes the limits a LOT more then the Simpsons do.

10. Merc

Who cares about 'limits' though? The point is that both are predictable and stale after more than a handful of episodes. I just think Peter has funnier moments than Homer.