• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Homeless man with the golden voice gets job with Cleveland Cavs

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Kinda reminds me of that movie with Robert Downey Jr and Jamie Foxx where Foxx plays the Homeless man who is a classically trained Violinist.

Rags To Riches is always good stuff to hear about.

shelgarr

Registered Member
I saw a bit of this guy yesterday on my daughters laptop has she clicked on headlines. It's fantastic!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's incredible, he definitely has the voice to be in radio or even television. I wish him all the success in the world. With a voice like that he should be set for life, he just needs to stay away from drugs and alcohol and he should be set for life.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! That man's voice is ridiculous...it doesn't even seem like it's really him.

Kudos to him though. That's really cool that Cavaliers would do that and I wish him all the luck.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Wow!!! Incredible voice! I wish radios could hire him! He deserves it!

Bliss

Sally Twit
It's nice and all but I just hope he doesn't spend the money he earns on drugs and alcohol.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
It's nice and all but I just hope he doesn't spend the money he earns on drugs and alcohol.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. It is nice and all, and I wish him luck and hope he stays clean. But the predicament he was in was his own doing. I'm happy he's getting a second chance though.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
This is very nice story and very inspirational. What I like most is this man blames no one or the system for how he became in such lowly life, he accepts and understands it was his own doing.

I am happy for this man and I hope he is given now the opportunity to be more comfortable in his life. The world needs more news such as this inspirational story and less about greed, killing and bad political policy.