• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Home Alone

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I know there is a 4th, I never bothered to watch it though.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I did like Home Alone a lot when I was a kid. My favorite was the second one. Mostly because Marv and Harry got messed up worse in that one and it was a lot funnier when they did. The third wasn't bad, but it did get anooying sometimes. Never bothered with the 4th one.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

They did get beat up pretty bad, I always liked it when Marv fell down into the basement and cracked his neck really loud.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that was so funny, those two make a good combination, and in the first one you see a long cameo apperance by John Candy. But yeah the only reason and we all know this, that they replace Macauley Culkin is because he was getting too old.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah, after he hits puberty I am sure he will know some ways to actually defend himself lol.

L

lilbballfrk

lmao, i love this movie. i have seen all of them and the best one that pops into my mind is the new york one. i loved that one. i believe it is the 2nd one. i can watch the movie over and over again and never get bored. A+