• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Home Alone

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What does everyone think of the two first Home Alone? I really dont think that the third one as part of the series because it doesn't have Mcacauly Culkin. I really love the the movies, I think their really good, and I think that Joe Peshy and Daniel Stern are hilarious.

Blur

iPimp
the first one was the best by a long shot. i loved it, me and my family watch it like every year. seen it 10+ times

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya they are all good imo. I have seen them all 15+ times. But the first is the best.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The third one was horrible, the first was easily the best, but I did enjoy the second one as well. The kid in the 3rd one was just annoying, and they are basically just redoing the plot of the first.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's no doubt that the first one is way better then the second one. Like the break in is the best part of the movie. Seeing Stern and pesci struggle to get inside the house is priceless. I really didn't like the second one cause of the bird lady just annoyed me.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

She was annoying, but she was there to replace the old man basically, as a helper to him.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Both were great movies. Timeless classics that always bring a smile to my face.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I wouldnt say the second one is a classic, but the first one easily is.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
geez. it's been so long since I've seen the Home Alone movies. I liked them up until the kid changed, in the third one I think. but regardless, i still enjoyed them all

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Cry if you want, there's a fourth movie . . . and it makes Uwe Boll worthy of an Oscar.