Holy smuck-a-roos

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Ds136, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

I made something new =)

its in my sig if your on the slow side.

2. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I do like it very much except for the fact that the text and shieldthing graphic should be parallel to the line, and the more vertical line should be perpendicular. Right now they're just slightly off, and it doesn't look amazing. The "o" could also fit better into the more vertical line. Interesting concept though.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's not bad Ds. I know how you like to be very original and you're most of the time but there's nothing in that sig that appeals to me. There's some white text on a red background nothing special. Sorry I don't really like it.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

VERY plain and Simple Ds, but it does get the point across^^; Ur "o" is off coordinated though, it would look better if u fixed that lol. But I do like the image and the slated line in the sig, gives u the impression of one of those commercials.

5. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

I didn't even notice the "o" til you guys mentioned it haha. I must be losing it or something its super obvious now haha.

Thanks for the comment Vince. I know its not the most technically impressive sig there is , however my sigs tend to focus more around composition, color, and all that stuff =)

6. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

reminds me of some sort of notebook with that kind of texture... looks nice and professional or whatever you call that, mostly all text work though, would be cool if it was very thin, like 300x120 haha wonder how that would look.... nice sig though

7. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

v1
    [​IMG]

v2
    [​IMG]

cleaned it up a bit and fixed the alignment mishaps heh.

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Yeah u fixed it^^; Either way I still like it. But yeah the v2 makes it less obvious now that the "o" wasn't in the right place >>; But hey...that kinda takes the fun out of finding things like that if u really observe things ;_; But good job anyway Ds though some of us don't like plain things ur is a exception because we all know ur one of the better ones on here lol^^;

9. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

thanks =D