• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Holy Cow!!!

Omega

Ω

Tell me you see it?!?!?!

In the red circle I made can you see it?!?!?!

To me it looks like a Dragon like the ones you see in China?!?!

I saw this and I was like wow!!

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
I was just funnin' ya'. I can see how it looks like an overhead view of a dragon's head and neck.

Hoosier.

Looks like a pelvis to me?

Prove me wrong

How in the heck can anyone prove you're wrong in what you think you see. You've been on a roll lately, Alex.

Hoosier.

Omega

Ω
I was just funnin' ya'. I can see how it looks like an overhead view of a dragon's head and neck.

Hoosier.

How in the heck can anyone prove you're wrong in what you think you see. You've been on a roll lately, Alex.

Hoosier.
Ya got that right :)

Blur

iPimp
Someone's on their happy pills...and this time it aint me!

But I do see it...why it's so exciting I will never understand...

Omega

Ω
Someone's on their happy pills...and this time it aint me!

But I do see it...why it's so exciting I will never understand...
It was at like 3 am and I had not slept yet and I saw that and I was like omg look at that. Then I realized hell maybe I was really tired so I wanted to see if other people saw it rofl :D

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Too many Red Bull's Omega...shame one u tsk tsk lol

But u do have a point there, I see the dragon. Though what was Alex looking at >>;