Holy Cow..... Look What I Found!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by ecnotek, Aug 9, 2005.

1. ecnotek

ecnotek Registered Member

Well I really didn't find it, someone send it to me.

A website that pays ebay user $0.02 to add ebay members to there watch list. They must be NEW cause I never heard of them.

See for you self. addwatch.com

I already sign up cause I want to see......... if it works.

2. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Takes me to the parent directory :(

3. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

I got the link to work, and looked around, but I dunno. I'm always so cautious. You will have to let us know if it works.

4. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Ok I signed up......always ready to earn two sents for a click...hahahahah soooooooooooooo I have never had my watch list full...how many auctions can we watch at one time????

*cents*

Last edited: Aug 21, 2005
  5. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

You can watch up to 100, I believe.

6. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Not badmouthing the site, but I think I'll wait until they become a little more established before I sign up.

"6 users have registered. Welcome to our newest member, Liquida8this.
    There are 2 topics and 0 replies for a total of 2 posts. "

7. dize

dize Registered Member

It sounds intersting. But there has to be a catch. Anyone who signs up, keep me posted.

8. candiem30

candiem30 New Member

hmm sounds really interesting but Ive never tried anything like that before so I think I'll wait it out a bit and see how it goes. Good Luck to those who have signed up already

9. greengreysky

greengreysky New Member

I used it recently and found it worked quite well - no lag-time having to continually check back to eBay every five minutes, easy to use, etc. I'll totally use Nabit every time I want to buy something on eBay. I think I downloaded the software at download.com, but you can also just go to getnabit.com. Highly recommended.

10. Chuck_U_Farley

Chuck_U_Farley Registered Member

are people really going to fill up your watchlist with hundreds of auctions you have no interest in just to get 2 pennies?