• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Holy Cow..... Look What I Found!

ecnotek

Registered Member
Well I really didn't find it, someone send it to me.

A website that pays ebay user $0.02 to add ebay members to there watch list. They must be NEW cause I never heard of them.

See for you self. addwatch.com

I already sign up cause I want to see......... if it works.

yooperchick

Registered Member
I got the link to work, and looked around, but I dunno. I'm always so cautious. You will have to let us know if it works.

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok I signed up......always ready to earn two sents for a click...hahahahah soooooooooooooo I have never had my watch list full...how many auctions can we watch at one time????

*cents*

Last edited:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Not badmouthing the site, but I think I'll wait until they become a little more established before I sign up.

"6 users have registered. Welcome to our newest member, Liquida8this.
There are 2 topics and 0 replies for a total of 2 posts. "

dize

Registered Member
It sounds intersting. But there has to be a catch. Anyone who signs up, keep me posted.

candiem30

hmm sounds really interesting but Ive never tried anything like that before so I think I'll wait it out a bit and see how it goes. Good Luck to those who have signed up already

greengreysky

I used it recently and found it worked quite well - no lag-time having to continually check back to eBay every five minutes, easy to use, etc. I'll totally use Nabit every time I want to buy something on eBay. I think I downloaded the software at download.com, but you can also just go to getnabit.com. Highly recommended.