• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Holy Cow!! Buy Yourself A Redneck Family For Advertisin

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Krom, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for ya!! Hoping this is your "really big one!"

kromsales

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
Didja know you are #10 on main pulse page?
NO!!! LOL I knew i was on everything else..but i was in 10 on there so i didnt think it would ever get to the main one. Thanks!! Dang...now i am getting my hopes up LOL

angelspeak said:
Krom, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for ya!! Hoping this is your "really big one!"
Thanks!! I promised i wasnt going to get excited..but now..well i guess thats out the window LMAO :)

trees said:
Holy Cow!!!!
Look whats happened to This auction!
Good deal!
Wish it were mine! :)
Thanks trees! I didnt expect this one to really go anywhere to be honest. It was mostly my husband doing it.

Last edited:

trees

Registered Member
I am very happy for you! I am watching!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Congrats krom Good job

Julie

Registered Member
I don't know how I missed this before! I am LMAO & watchin this for ya! Cute one!

kromsales

Registered Member
tonyspoker said:
I don't know how I missed this before! I am LMAO & watchin this for ya! Cute one!
Thanks Julie :) I appreciate it :)

kromsales

Registered Member
ok help!! How do i make sure a bid is real? I got thier contact info from ebay and called them but got an answering machine. The machine had the same name as the info that ebay has but that still doesnt mean they intend to pay. What do i do?

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
It's kinda late right now. They may have gone to bed? Call first thing in the morning. And be sure to leave a message and dont forget to email as well :) Hope its a real bid though!