Holy Cheeto!

jesudason55

Registered Member
Good Job, man! Did the media just contacted you out of the blue or you contacted them first! Please tell us, everybody will be very interested to know!!!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
The only joke of the week is the people who send crap like that. I wouldn't worry about it. They are just jealous.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I sent out a press release to many different sites and it just went from there. I guess they aired my auction on the news last night because it was a few minutes till 11 and got 20 watchers within a few minutes. So I got some nice emails and some nasty ones. I guess the radio stations heard saw the news and contacted me. I have and interview tomorrow and send the station an email saying I had second thoughts and that I was going to get made fun of on the air live. So they called me back and convinced me so I agree to do the interview. I did an ebay search on cheeto and saw that someone was selling a praying Pope cheeto near where I live. I checked back on it to see how it was doing and it's not there. I wonder why. I almost gave up on this auction and something happened the last minute. So never give up on your auction. If you need help writing a press release, please let me know. Andrew, how did you handle the media? Anything like my experience so far?

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I wrote the press release myself. It took me a few hours but manage to get one written up.

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
This would be a more time consuming way of getting the press involved, not really sure how much help it would be. But, in the past, my dad has called the news channels directly if he knows of something that is newsworthy. Just a thought, although a phone call is cheap, its probably more effective to issue a release.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I had an ebay auction a while back and contacted the news. The came later that day and did an interview. I didn't get to watch the news that night but managed to watch it on tape a few weeks later. After watching that, I don't know if I wanted to be on the news again becuase I looked like a retart. Only been on the radio for this story. I signed horrible on the radio though. Uggh!

Just got done with the radio interview and had a great time doing it.

I have been waiting for this day. The Holy Cheeto has made in on Ebay Pulse!

Last edited: