Holy Cheeto!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Dragon, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Actually it belongs in the Showcase until it reaches $100. Then you can ask a mod to move it to the Cafeteria. :)

(And you should pay the extra 40 cents to make it a 10 day!)

3. Dragon

Punk'd?

Is Ebay trying to punk me? I got 830 hits on my ebay auction before I went to bed last night and now, I have about 5,409 hits. Are one of you constantly hitting refresh or something? Maybe it could be the press release but not sure if it was printed in a news paper or the news picked it up. If anyone has any info, please let me know.

4. Mirage

Re: Punk'd?

Good news! Your ticker on eBay won't go up if someone constantly hits refresh. This means you are really getting these hits from somewhere. :)

5. Dragon

Ok, I was just informed that my story was on the local news and am getting hit with emails and lots of watchers. Just got 20 watchers in about 5 minutes. Oh boy. What did I get myself into? So I might be up all night answering emails. I hope I can make it to Ebay pulse in 10 minutes. lol.

6. Mirage

Well you've cought my attention with this one.. I'm gonna go for it.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2005
  7. trees

trees Registered Member

wow good job! Wish I knew how to get mine on the news! :(
    Good Luck I hope it goes well for you!

8. Dragon

Just got done doing an interview from the local radio station

9. pork

pork Registered Member

yeah i saw his thing there too after they told me my alien communicator was there i saw andrews auctions there too

10. Dragon

Got another email from another local radio station and they want to do a live interview tomorrow morning. Yes, I did see my auction on that site. Lot's of cool auction.

Just got an email from this one guy:

wow,dont you think this is kind of blasphemous!...oh and if you did a interview on wtam you just became the joke of the week!.

That hurts my feelings but we'll see who's the joke when this auction ends.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2005