• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Holy Cheeto!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Actually it belongs in the Showcase until it reaches $100. Then you can ask a mod to move it to the Cafeteria. :)

(And you should pay the extra 40 cents to make it a 10 day!)

Dragon

V.I.P.
Punk'd?

Is Ebay trying to punk me? I got 830 hits on my ebay auction before I went to bed last night and now, I have about 5,409 hits. Are one of you constantly hitting refresh or something? Maybe it could be the press release but not sure if it was printed in a news paper or the news picked it up. If anyone has any info, please let me know.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Re: Punk'd?

Good news! Your ticker on eBay won't go up if someone constantly hits refresh. This means you are really getting these hits from somewhere. :)

Dragon

V.I.P.

Ok, I was just informed that my story was on the local news and am getting hit with emails and lots of watchers. Just got 20 watchers in about 5 minutes. Oh boy. What did I get myself into? So I might be up all night answering emails. I hope I can make it to Ebay pulse in 10 minutes. lol.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Well you've cought my attention with this one.. I'm gonna go for it.

Last edited:

trees

Registered Member
wow good job! Wish I knew how to get mine on the news! :(
Good Luck I hope it goes well for you!

pork

Registered Member
yeah i saw his thing there too after they told me my alien communicator was there i saw andrews auctions there too

Dragon

V.I.P.
Got another email from another local radio station and they want to do a live interview tomorrow morning. Yes, I did see my auction on that site. Lot's of cool auction.

Just got an email from this one guy:

wow,dont you think this is kind of blasphemous!...oh and if you did a interview on wtam you just became the joke of the week!.

That hurts my feelings but we'll see who's the joke when this auction ends.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Baseball 5
Hilander Religion & Philosophy 4
Hilander Religion & Philosophy 3
Bliss Bathroom Wall 0
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 0