• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Holographic Tupac performs on stage with Snoop Dogg

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Holographic Tupac performs on stage with Snoop Dogg - News - Music - The Independent

I didn't watch the video yet, but I heard about this on my way to work this morning. I find this to be pretty cool, and awesome. I'll watch the video when I get home to get a better idea what it sounds like, but this is creative and genius in my opinion. I have a feeling that a lot more people will be doing this from now on.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Finally had the chance to watch the video, and I have to say that I was amazed. Not only because I'm a pretty big Tupac fan, but also because it looked so real. His movements were the thing that caught my eye the most. That was just pure awesomeness in my book.

wooly

I am the woolrus
It is veyr impressive! It'll be interesting to see where they take this technology. It's been around for a while, especially in Japan, and Gorillaz did something like it before, but this is the biggest name example so far without a doubt.

I had to laugh at this tweet from a Kanye West parody twitter account:

DarkWingedAngel

Registered Member
At first I couldn't tell if it was real or a holograph. It is so convincing and well done! I finally could tell by his feet and the end of course, but either way I was blown away by it. I think the comments that have been doing around about it crack me up also. Like how he's been dead for 16yrs and still gives a better live performance in 5 minutes than rappers today. :)

Konshentz

Konshentz
I thought it was awesome as well. I loved how they played off of each other, and how real he looked. Pretty cool when he exploded too. Haha. I'd definitely purchase tickets to see Holo Pac live.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Technology 5
Babe_Ruth Music 5
Mirage Technology 10
Babe_Ruth Music 7
Wrecked General Discussion 1