• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Video "Hollywood Blockbusters" halftime show

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You had to love the part where the T-Rex stomped down the field and ate the poor band geek.

OSU has the best marching band on the planet.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Not generally a fan of marching bands, but that was pretty awesome. I thought the T-rex was the best part but the ship getting dominated topped even that. Good find.

Doc

V.I.P.
If you think that one is awesome you should watch the one where they make a DeLorean and drive it down the field or when they cover video game theme songs.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I never get tired of watching the videos of them. They are so amazing to watch. The amount of practice and precision going into something like this is simply amazing. Thanks for sharing Maj.

Doc

V.I.P.
I showed these to Bree for the first time and she's got her heart set on driving out to Columbus to watch a game just to see the halftime show! She seriously said "I'm an Ohio fan now."

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'm sure their band is at least a part of the reason I too want to go see them play at Ohio State. Not only that, but that would be an awesome bonus.

Last edited: