Holly in Rehab

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hardcore Holly Suspended For Theft

For those of you that have been wondering where Hardcore Holly has been, the truth has now been revealed.

The 45 year old veteran has been suspended by the company for stealing painkillers from another wrestler's bag. Management was finally made aware of the situation after Hardcore Holly had been caught in the act in the locker room.

Hardcore Holly was sent to a rehab center by WWE to pain pill addictions. Since he wasn't suspended for failing a drug test, Hardcore Holly's suspension was not reported on WWE.com.

That's pretty low that he's stealing painkillers from other wrestlers. It's not like WWE doesn't pay him enough to support his addictions.
WrestlingRevealed.com

That's crazy, this is the first time I've ever heard of a wrestler getting suspended for stealing something.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I had heard Holly got in trouble for something and finally the facts are out. I think Holly sucks but I hope he gets his life together.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sure is. Where the hell is Ziggy...he doesnt post anymore. Him and I use to argue about everything...I miss him.

PS: He loved Holly...

PS2: I win.

Did it say who he stole the painkillers from? That would be interesting to hear, too.

As everybody already said, I hope he recovers and gets his life together.