• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Holla Holla Bill, Ya'll.

CharlesBrokowski

New to the forum. Welcome me kindly.

Graduating college senior. Mainly online here to troll people.

I like pizza, Chipotle, Harvest Moon 64 and anything to do with the Baltimore Orioles.

I hope we can have some fun and really discuss things of importance. Or not.

PAUL 2016.

dDave

V.I.P.
Paul 2016. Yes. :)

Harvest Moon 64? I haven't played that one a whole lot, but I LOVE Nintendo 64 (other member can attest to that.)

Welcome to GF, the best forum in the world.

CharlesBrokowski

Paul 2016. Yes. :)

Harvest Moon 64? I haven't played that one a whole lot, but I LOVE Nintendo 64 (other member can attest to that.)

Welcome to GF, the best forum in the world.
Digging the Zelda pics! I sheepishly admit that I have a Zelda tattoo! It's of the Hylian shield on my left shoulder. (Freshman year of college mistakes)

You should totally get on the Harvest Moon grind. My girlfriend bought it for me for Valentines day. I've played a whole bunch. It's the easiest video game to get lost in for hours. Being a business person I think I like the whole entrepreneurial side to it as well.

Mazel Tov

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi and welcome to the forum. Pizza is one of my favorite foods, could eat it several times a week.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to GF, Charles! Glad to see a fellow baseball fan on the forum.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome, Charles.

It's always nice to get another Baseball fan. I'm a Blue Jays fan, so we might get in a few heated debates this year since our team is one of the favorites to win the World Series.

Hopefully, you decided to stay at GF.

CharlesBrokowski

Thanks for the welcome, guys and gals.

No heated debates since I think the O's will run away with it this year. It won't even need a discussion :)

Baseball is right around the corner. So excited! Diomedes, who do you like?

Babe_Ruth your Jays are going to be good this year. Got so many studs over the off season. Scary!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We have a MLB Regular season thread, we should take the Baseball discussion there, bud.

Hopefully, you were just jesting about being a troll and you're here for real discussions. :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jeanie Hockey 12
M Politics & Law 2
idisrsly Football / Soccer 11
F Introductions 4
T Introductions 5