Holiday!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by English-Emo-Boy, Mar 24, 2008.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

So I'm off to Florida in less than three weeks time. I'm going for two long weeks and I really can't wait.

What was everyone else's last holiday, where did you go and what did you do?

Also anyone got any advice for me as it's my first visit to America and I was just wondering if there's anything I need to know before I go.

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

What part of Florida are you heading to?

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

ooh have a good time! advice? not really sure, it depends on where you're going.

my last vacation was northern michigan last august.

4. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm going to Orlando, the hotel looks lovely but doesn't every hotel look good in the brochure!?

Thanks Jeanie, yes any advice would be appreciated.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hmm.. I've been to Florida a few times but I'm not really sure what I'd recommend. I suppose if you want to see some good old American Basketball you could try to make it to a Miami Heat game. They have been decent lately.

Otherwise you could go to the beach. Wow, two weeks? I'm not sure what I'd do if I had two weeks to kill in Florida.

Hopefully you are going with some friends?

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

The Heat are actually the worst team in the NBA this year. And he said he's going to Orlando anyway. The Magic are pretty good I guess. I don't know how much else there is to do there other than Disney World and Universal Studios. Maybe go to the pool and look for some broads. They'll dig the accent.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I forgot about Disney World and Universal Studios. I guess that could take up a good week of your time there. I've only been to Disney World so I don't know which one to recommend. Both are probably not going to disappoint though.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

If you haven't been to Disneyworld, you should, just for the experience. They have all these other cool amusement parks around it too like Universal Studios.

I guess you can make a checklist and see how many stereotypes you can find.

9. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Florida? Go hit Key West. I think the Conch Republic independence week celebrations are around then.

10. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I'd only gone to New York & Maryland when I went to the US so can't give you any advice