• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Holiday hiring strongest in 14 years

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
It’s the happiest shopping season – and, for America's unemployed – a holiday hiring season that's off to its strongest start in 14 years.

Holiday hiring picks up, could lead to full-time jobs - CSMonitor.com
This is good news and some of these jobs will be permanent. Its not just retail stores or restaurants either places like UPS are also hiring more employees than expected. Hopefully things are going to turn around in the job market.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
That is really good news, if it's true. I'm kind of skeptical these days of reports like these. But you should know and see if this is really accurate. Let's hope.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes if its trues, we get fed so much BS in this country its hard to know what the truth really is sometimes. I do hope it is, would like to see the job situation improve.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'm just thinking about that thread that mentioned that unemployment statistics were faked or incorrect in order to make the situation look more rosy than it actually was, in order to gain some sort of political favor. This could be that, or it could be fact. Who knows with your government anymore. :lol: