• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hola

Osiris

Registered Member
Hello there fellow internet forum users.

I'm dropping in to say I'm new here and can't wait to have a decent debate on a new forum.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF.

I'm glad that you've decided to join us. We have a lot of different sections where you can discuss about all sorts of different topics. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other moderators, we are here to help.

Cheers

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome! Nice username. Are you into Egyptian history? I've always found it fascinating!

Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need anything just ask!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to GF! :D Epic avatar and username, btw! Where are you from? What kind of music do you like? We have an epic music section! :nod: Epic other sections too.
Which do you like most, giraffes, penguinz, or polar bears? Have fun!

Taliesin

Registered Member
Say "giraffes" and you'll have a friend for life.

Welcome, Ossy! Nice to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Xeilo

V.I.P.
Hello and welcome, enjoy your stay and keep active. See you around the place!

Osiris

Registered Member
Welcome to GF.

I'm glad that you've decided to join us. We have a lot of different sections where you can discuss about all sorts of different topics. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other moderators, we are here to help.

Cheers
Thank you again for the invite.

There certainly is a nice selection here. I think I'm going to enjoy my time here.
------
Welcome! Nice username. Are you into Egyptian history? I've always found it fascinating!

Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need anything just ask!
Thank you and thank you. I do love egyptian history and mythology. Osiris was always my favorite Egyptian god.

I'm sure I will enjoy it here, everyone has been very inviting.
------
Welcome to GF! :D Epic avatar and username, btw! Where are you from? What kind of music do you like? We have an epic music section! :nod: Epic other sections too.
Which do you like most, giraffes, penguinz, or polar bears? Have fun!
Thanks, I love me some Egyptian mythology.

I am from Michigan, the frozen mitten of the US.

I listen to almost anything when it comes to music, though I have a soft spot for hard rock and instrumental.

I have to go with the polar bear. The ghost of the arctic.
------
Say "giraffes" and you'll have a friend for life.

Welcome, Ossy! Nice to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay!
Thank you much. I chose polar bear but I have to say giraffe was a real contender there. I got to feed a giraffe once, it was a hilarious experience. Apparently giraffe's tongues...are about two and half feet long.

Last edited:

Dekzper

Registered Member
Cool! :) I haven't studied much about Egypt so I'll def be watching for any threads or posts you make about that. Btw, we have a new thread in the music section for discussing hard rock and posting hard rock youtubes!

Hey Eph, we both loose. That's polar bears + 1.

Michigan? Awesome! I've been there but that was in the summer and years ago. We were somewhere near Goose lake. Are you guyz buried in snow? I love snow! :D

Last edited:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Hello there :)

I welcome you to the greatest forum in history of all forums and not to mention the fact that you should be privileged to be getting a welcome from myself!

I jest of course..or do I?

Seriously, welcome! Enjoy yourself as much as you can.