• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

¡Hola!

Paula

Registered Member
Hello :)

Welcome to General Forum. What are your hobbies?
Hello, Aleks :)
Thank you so much for your welcome.
My hobbies are music (I'm learning to play the spanish guitar) and travelling.

Welcome here Paula! It's always nice to have members from a new place. We have a few other members who came to the forums to improve their english, and they learned a lot, so I'm sure you will too. If ever you need help understanding us if we use strange slang or something, never hesitate to ask, we're quite friendly here.

I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum!
Oh thanks. I'm sure I'll enjoy improving my English with all of you. Thank you too for the help. Greetings.
Welcome to the forum! :D Like Smel said, if you have any probs with English slang just ask. :)
Welcome Paula! I respect your opinions on bullfighting, it's good to see someone from Spain who is as apposed to it as many of us are. Welcome to the forum!
I'm charmed with being agree with you about bullfights.
Thank you :)
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Cool avatar. Pulp Fiction is a great film.

Enjoy your time here!
I love Pulp Fiction too :)
Thank you for your warm welcome.