Hola!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by smurf, Jan 17, 2010.

1. smurf

smurf Registered Member

Hi! My name is smurf and I'm a female just looking to make friends and look around. Nice to be here!:)

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome Smurf, I see your from Canada, where abouts in Canada are you?

Tell us a bit about yourself.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Oh dear. A Canadian.................... :D welcome to GF! Nice to have you with us. If there's anything you need or want to know, feel free to ask.

4. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

hello smurf,
    welcome on board.
    happy posting!

5. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Yay another canadian! I hope you stick around. Me, pretzel, puck and baberuth are getting lonely. From winnipeg myself.

6. smurf

smurf Registered Member

Did I detect a little hesitation in the CANADIAN part?:lol:

What can I say about myself, let's see!

Not much really except that I'm a stay at home person now due to car accidents. Work from home for partner in the home reno business!

Love sports, movies, music, walks and can't tell you everything now but in due time maybe I'll let out more secrets. ;)

Hi Everyone! Very nice welcoming committee. :)

7. smurf

smurf Registered Member

:shocked: I'm from Winnipeg also! I live in an igloo according to the rest of the world.:lol:

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Thanks. We get sweeties from Hybrix.

But I don't expect you to know who he is yet, haha. What kind of sports are you into?

Mirage likes this.
  9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

The more Canadians the merrier in my opinion. I love our neighbors to the north. Hope you stick around, we've got tons of stuff to talk about 'round these parts.

10. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Oh yah! Me and pretzelcorps are both from winnipeg. Well I live outside of winnipeg near beausejour but I work in winnipeg. Over by the regent avenue. Close to the princess auto on panet. Where abouts in winnipeg you residing? Transcona, st james, st vital, charleswood, or where?