Hola!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mike-911, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Mike-911

Mike-911 New Member

Hola! I've just began to learn Espanol))) Very beautiful language.
    My hobbies are:historical fightings(my specializations: shield-sword, sword-sword), books, English, Espanol, yoga, bicycle, horses, music(r'n'r, hard rock, hard'n'heavy,NWOBHM, thrash, ska punk), sXe. I'm a student, live in Kiev, Ukraine, study physical science, sophomore, 20 years old, 180 cm, 65 killos.
    I'm here because I don't have enough English practice. So please help me to correct my mistakes.

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

EDIT: I hate* ysabel.

Welcome to the forum! :)

*hate = love but *shakefist* at

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
    ysabel likes this.
  3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hey there! Welcome to General Forum.

I have transformed your reply to the other thread into your own introduction thread so we don't miss your hello. ;)

We have a Foreign language section too if you have more specific questions about the English language. http://www.generalforum.com/foreign-languages-328/
    ------
    I wish I could have been more creative with the thread title but I just took the first word of your post. :lol:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
    Rebeccaaa likes this.
  4. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Hey, welcome to the board.

Looks like you sure do have a lot of interests and hobbies. Hope you like it here.

Rebeccaaa likes this.
  5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome, very glad that you’ve decided to join us. Your English doesn’t seem that bad. Hopefully you’re going to stick around this wonderful place. Enjoy yourself and I’ll see you around.