• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hola... Bienvenido... SALUTATIONS!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Hi Iggy, Surfer, Andrew, Angel.... all the rest of you who I used to know so well!
For the rest of you..hello and allow me to re-introduce myself. I'm Ares aka Mysterious_Lil_Miss. Used to live here...ummm... post here alot. Ya, that's it...I have a real home too. I love to sell wacky and wonderful things on eBay and have a fantastic time doing it. Love the whole thing! My fave hobby even if I do lose my azz doing it. Hey a girls gotta have a lil bit of fun doesn't she? I guess I'll hang here in my old stomping grounds a lil bit more... I miss it. Can't wait to meet all you new people! (yes I did come in as Mysterious_lil_miss a few weeks ago, but it wasn't as fun. Besides I can't remember the password! ahahahahaha)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hmmmmm...the name sounds familiar...1_Ares_1 ya say??? Now where have I heard that name before...*scratches head*....;)
Good to see ya back!

leopard22

Registered Member
Hiya ... nuestra casa es su casa .... como siempre

I didn't have the privilege of meeting you before. I've just been hanging around the last couple of months ... just made my 200th post! Yippee!!!!!

Post us a link to an auction of yours every once in a while if you can. I always like to check out members' auctions :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Introductions 6
BigBob College Sports 1
Osiris Introductions 9
Paula Introductions 10
T Politics & Law 7