Hola Amigos!!

Miss_Loops

Registered Member
Well seeing as this is the introduction page for newbies, here we go!! I am Lou from Derbyshire but living in Hampshire. I will be moving back to Derby soon as I have just split with my long term partner and hate it here anyway. I am a bit of a loony bin to say I'm nearly 23 and I always dig myself very large holes i struggle to climb out of!!

Below please find 25 facts about me!! Happy reading and I hope I've introduced me myself and I well!!

1: I hate toilet rolls where the paper hangs underneath. I have to change it so the paper hangs off the top before I can use it.

2: My very guilty pleasure is buttered crumpets with cheese on! Yum!

3: My favourite job was working for American Adventure Theme Park – shit money, shit hours, shit uniform but had the best time there!!!! I had to wear bright blue trousers with a bright yellow shirt!! Pure sexyness.

4: I have a sever dislike to dishwashers and refuse to use them.

5: I have died (2mins 46 secs) due to an electric shock on a Christmas tree.

6: My favorite foods are Tuna, courgettes, red peppers, mince beef and crumpets.

7: I have never left the UK (unless you count the Isle of Weight lol!)

8: When I was younger I used to collect those Spice Girl photos and I believe at one point my parents feared for my sanity - I was obsessed!!

9: Most of my clothes and handbags are in Black, Red, Orange and Brown – I’m a very autumnal person.

10: I love ironing, and find it very relaxing.

11: I have a bad habit of using my mobile to go on facebook regardless of where I am or what I am doing.

12: I regret ever leaving Derby – I miss it soooooo much.

13: I say the words “loser” and “ghey” way too much, in reference to anything regardless of what I mean when I say it.

14: I wrote a poem in Year 8 English which was used and published in a book.

15: I am due to study an 18 month course in Business Management and I am hoping to do a personal course in Fashion Photography.

16: I moan a lot that I never win anything on the lottery… but never actually buy a ticket!!!

17: I have a personal interest in Human Achievement, Psychology of personal space (proxemics) and Human Instinct.

18: My favorite alcohol naughties is Malibu and Coke, Disserano and Coke, and Mint Baileys :)

19: When I was 5 I had an operation which involved my eyes being removed from their sockets. I have terrible eyesight but never wear my glasses (only my contacts) when raving – most of my mates who I club with don’t even know I wear them!!

20: I buy way too many accessories for my wardrobe- bags, shoes, jewelry, belt etc

21: I always have at least one of my nipples permanently “to attention”. Quite annoying in tight tops/dresses…..!!

22: I was quite quiet and reserved all through school! Yes you heard… a QUIET child!!!

23: I never wear make-up to work or during the day (unless something important is happening) – I much prefer to go au natural and save it til the wkend :)

24: I always swap the belt for a larger size on trousers in which the belt comes with.

25: If I am having a rather long poo I do find myself talking to myself – such as work things or my gym schedule – it helps me remember!!

13: I say the words “loser” and “ghey” way too much, in reference to anything regardless of what I mean when I say it.
lol, Iris is gunna ha.......

21: I always have at least one of my nipples permanently “to attention”. Quite annoying in tight tops/dresses…..!!
...love you!

Nice intro thread, I like reading random facts about people!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Iris will love you.

Great introduction. And wow, you love ironing? :lol:

I already welcomed you in your airport clothes thread, so just a hi again here, in the appropriate thread.