Hola Amigos!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miss_Loops, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Miss_Loops

Miss_Loops Registered Member

Well seeing as this is the introduction page for newbies, here we go!! I am Lou from Derbyshire but living in Hampshire. I will be moving back to Derby soon as I have just split with my long term partner and hate it here anyway. I am a bit of a loony bin to say I'm nearly 23 and I always dig myself very large holes i struggle to climb out of!!

Below please find 25 facts about me!! Happy reading and I hope I've introduced me myself and I well!!

1: I hate toilet rolls where the paper hangs underneath. I have to change it so the paper hangs off the top before I can use it.

2: My very guilty pleasure is buttered crumpets with cheese on! Yum!

3: My favourite job was working for American Adventure Theme Park – shit money, shit hours, shit uniform but had the best time there!!!! I had to wear bright blue trousers with a bright yellow shirt!! Pure sexyness.

4: I have a sever dislike to dishwashers and refuse to use them.

5: I have died (2mins 46 secs) due to an electric shock on a Christmas tree.

6: My favorite foods are Tuna, courgettes, red peppers, mince beef and crumpets.

7: I have never left the UK (unless you count the Isle of Weight lol!)

8: When I was younger I used to collect those Spice Girl photos and I believe at one point my parents feared for my sanity - I was obsessed!!

9: Most of my clothes and handbags are in Black, Red, Orange and Brown – I’m a very autumnal person.

10: I love ironing, and find it very relaxing.

11: I have a bad habit of using my mobile to go on facebook regardless of where I am or what I am doing.

12: I regret ever leaving Derby – I miss it soooooo much.

13: I say the words “loser” and “ghey” way too much, in reference to anything regardless of what I mean when I say it.

14: I wrote a poem in Year 8 English which was used and published in a book.

15: I am due to study an 18 month course in Business Management and I am hoping to do a personal course in Fashion Photography.

16: I moan a lot that I never win anything on the lottery… but never actually buy a ticket!!!

17: I have a personal interest in Human Achievement, Psychology of personal space (proxemics) and Human Instinct.

18: My favorite alcohol naughties is Malibu and Coke, Disserano and Coke, and Mint Baileys :)

19: When I was 5 I had an operation which involved my eyes being removed from their sockets. I have terrible eyesight but never wear my glasses (only my contacts) when raving – most of my mates who I club with don’t even know I wear them!!

20: I buy way too many accessories for my wardrobe- bags, shoes, jewelry, belt etc

21: I always have at least one of my nipples permanently “to attention”. Quite annoying in tight tops/dresses…..!!

22: I was quite quiet and reserved all through school! Yes you heard… a QUIET child!!!

23: I never wear make-up to work or during the day (unless something important is happening) – I much prefer to go au natural and save it til the wkend :)

24: I always swap the belt for a larger size on trousers in which the belt comes with.

25: If I am having a rather long poo I do find myself talking to myself – such as work things or my gym schedule – it helps me remember!!

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Best. Intro thread. EVAR.

marry me.

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Hahaha
    I was about to post the link in LC.

Welcome to the forum Loops.

4. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Best informative intro so far. I too am studing a Business Management course, so ask when you get stuck. Welcome to GF Loopy!

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

That's alot of information to take in all at once.

Welcome.

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

lol, Iris is gunna ha.......

...love you!

Nice intro thread, I like reading random facts about people!

7. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Haha, but I was going to pick #25 for the love you comment.

Rebeccaaa likes this.
  8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, i just texted her about it. lol.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Iris will love you.

Great introduction. And wow, you love ironing? :lol:

I already welcomed you in your airport clothes thread, so just a hi again here, in the appropriate thread.

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Copied from Facebook? Welcome to GF.