HOI! :)

EnglishGuy

Registered Member
Ello, my name is Ryan. I'm 17, live in the UK and I attend College, I'm in my 2nd year before I go off to Uni (or have a gap year). I work for a large retail company, most UK members will have heard of it, especially the girls. I'm on GF because I like going on forums, and the forum I used to go on has just outgrown me. It was full of 15-16 year olds who bragged about how many girls they have had sex with. A typical UK forum if you ask me. :p

I plan to stick around for quite a while, since the forum seems quite small but judging from threads I've read, everyone is really friendly. So hi!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums my dear friend, this is a place where it's growing everyday, and it's only going to become bigger and bigger, so stick aroud and I promise you won't regret for joining this wonderful forum.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome man. Good to have you here.

So what are some of your hobbies/interests? Favorite movies/music etc?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Have you noticed that there seems to be a huge boom in UK members lately? I think American GF members might be outnumbered here soon.
That happened as soon as I joined. I am that powerful.

Welcome to GF, Ryan. It's like Pringles - once you pop (post) you can't stop.

EnglishGuy

Registered Member
I found the forum via Google actually, and Americans are fun to talk to anyway. I dont have many fav movies, but I like TV shows like Fringe, Spooks (It's called 'MI5' over in the US) and Chuck is pretty awesome too. My hobbies are forum browsing/posting, social networking and experiencing new things! I have interests in computing as well as retail management. :)

Oh and I love nearly every single song ever created, I LURRRRV music. My Last.FM (Username: pyrokax) is a good example of that. Oh wow I never expected such a nice greeting either. Cheers everyone. ^_^

leomay

Registered Member
hi,.little boy....
waoooooooo...welcome ..
i almost donnot say somthing for a little days ,the little english words r too little to see...
like ant...