HOI! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EnglishGuy, Nov 11, 2008.

1. EnglishGuy

EnglishGuy Registered Member

Ello, my name is Ryan. I'm 17, live in the UK and I attend College, I'm in my 2nd year before I go off to Uni (or have a gap year). I work for a large retail company, most UK members will have heard of it, especially the girls. I'm on GF because I like going on forums, and the forum I used to go on has just outgrown me. It was full of 15-16 year olds who bragged about how many girls they have had sex with. A typical UK forum if you ask me. :p

I plan to stick around for quite a while, since the forum seems quite small but judging from threads I've read, everyone is really friendly. So hi!

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums my dear friend, this is a place where it's growing everyday, and it's only going to become bigger and bigger, so stick aroud and I promise you won't regret for joining this wonderful forum.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey mate, how you doing? Welcome to General Forums.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome man. Good to have you here.

So what are some of your hobbies/interests? Favorite movies/music etc?

5. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Welcome to GF.

Have you noticed that there seems to be a huge boom in UK members lately? I think American GF members might be outnumbered here soon.

Mirage likes this.
  6. Wednesday

Wednesday Registered Member

Greetings n welcome..newb myself and finding the place fantastic;)

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

That happened as soon as I joined. I am that powerful.

Welcome to GF, Ryan. It's like Pringles - once you pop (post) you can't stop.

8. EnglishGuy

EnglishGuy Registered Member

I found the forum via Google actually, and Americans are fun to talk to anyway. I dont have many fav movies, but I like TV shows like Fringe, Spooks (It's called 'MI5' over in the US) and Chuck is pretty awesome too. My hobbies are forum browsing/posting, social networking and experiencing new things! I have interests in computing as well as retail management. :)

Oh and I love nearly every single song ever created, I LURRRRV music. My Last.FM (Username: pyrokax) is a good example of that. Oh wow I never expected such a nice greeting either. Cheers everyone. ^_^

9. leomay

leomay Registered Member

hi,.little boy....
    waoooooooo...welcome ..
    i almost donnot say somthing for a little days ,the little english words r too little to see...
    like ant...

10. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome mate, have fun and see you around the forums :D