Hogan to show up on Raw?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Got this from another site, don't know if he's actually going to show up. But if he does, I am sure it's going to involve Chris Jericho.

Liam from Manchester UK sent this one in: Hi Guys, Don't know if you've been keeping up with Hogans Blogs on Twitter. From March 4th: A lot of impostors on here. Might have to put the hurt on them. They should keep their eyes on RAW for the next couple weeks. 10:13 PM Mar 4th from web http://twitter.com/hollywoodhogan

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hogan is teasing a match with either Jericho or Cena...

Hulk Hogan has updated his Twitter status (link), which currently reads:

"Yo Maniacs, What are your favorite letters? Currently mine are C & J. Or... Maybe J & C?"

The "C & J" would seem to indicate Chris Jericho and the "J & C" indicate John Cena

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
I'm taking these as one of those Rumours that come around every few months about a Hogan/Stone Cold/Bret Hart/Other legend return.

Maybe it will actually happen, but I doubt it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It should be interesting to say the least, a lot of the fans would love to see Hogan at Wrestlemania 25, he pretty much put Wrestlemania on the map. It would also be a huge money attraction, because his merchandise would start selling again. None the less, it should be interesting.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hogan belongs at Wrestlemania...love him or hate him and I really hope he's there in some capacity. Jericho vs Hogan would be sweet but Cena vs Hogan would be epic.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I'd love Jericho vs. Hogan...I had it in the back of my mind in the last couple of weeks; it would fit this scenario perfectly.

Cena vs. Hogan would have that same Rock/Hogan electricity to some degree, which would be cool...it would steal a lot of Edge's WM thunder, though.