Hogan suing over Pebbles likeness

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, May 23, 2010.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Okay, I saw this commercial on Boomerang OnDemand (ftw btw) and obviously knew that Bulk Boulder was a sendup of Hogan. But I thought parody was free speech in the U.S. And if he's alleging in his suit that he ever once used the name Hulk Boulder, he's lying! At closest he was Terry Boulder, alias The Hulk, alias the guy who would one day be pathetically vain and known primarily for the lawsuits he'd been part of.

Bottom line, though, is that this easily exploitable situation could be a lot better for Hogan's bottom line than the whole Australian tour. [​IMG] In your opinion, should he be taking advantage of it like this?

Last edited: May 23, 2010

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont know whether he SHOULD or not but apparently he is haha.

I dont get what the big deal is but I'm not a popular wrestling like Hogan is.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

He's not so much as suing as attempting to gain all the money he can before he fades back out of the spotlight thanks to the massive failure TNA is becoming.

4. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Poor Boomerang. They really don't look the same, in my opinion, but regardless, a lawsuit is a lawsuit.

5. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I'm not sure if parody laws allow that or not - a parody of a real person is different than a parody of their creation, and they're using this for commercial purposes.

I think he has a decent chance of winning this.

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

All I'm going to say is that he really must need money badly, lol.

7. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

This is pretty low haha...what happened to serious lawsuits? lol.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Hogan has been a loser for years.

9. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

This is absolutely ridiculous! Shame on the Hulkster! Is he so desperate for attention that he would go this far to get it? This lawsuit should never have been conceived in the first place! Absolutely and totally ridiculous! Come on man, there are other ways of getting attention.........s********!:mad:

10. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

lol people are so dumb

i dont get it