• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

HOF Frank Robinson taken to hospital

BigBob

Registered Member
PARADISE VALLEY, Ariz. -- Frank Robinson, the Hall of Fame outfielder who now works as a senior vice president for Major League Baseball, was transported by ambulance to a Scottsdale hospital after experiencing dizziness and an irregular heartbeat on Thursday morning.

Commissioner Bud Selig said tests on the 75-year-old have been negative for any serious problems.

Robinson experienced those symptoms while attending a session during baseball's quarterly owners' meetings.
It would be a huge loss if something happened to Robinson, hopefully he pulls through.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Thoughts and Prayers are with Mr. Robinson...

I can't remember, who did he play for?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've studied Mr. Robinson quite a bit since I started learning about the History of the game, not only was he a terrific ball player, but he's a kind human being. I do hope he pulls through as well. Huge fan of his, and 75 years-old is way to young.

BigBob

Registered Member
Thoughts and Prayers are with Mr. Robinson...

I can't remember, who did he play for?
The Reds and the Orioles were the teams he won MVPs with, after that, he bounced around for a couple of years and then went on to be a General Manager while he was actually still playing.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
He's a legend in Baltimore. All Orioles fans love the man for his work in the community and attitude about baseball.

I hope he pulls through.

BigBob

Registered Member
Supposedly he has been released from the hospital and is doing fine.