• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hockey?

Vegito728

Registered Member
What do you guys and gals think of hockey? I really like I think the new rules make the game better especially the shoot out. My favorite team and hometown team is the St Louis Blues.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love the sport, my favorite team are the Montreal Canadians, there a good team this year. Hopefully they will make the playoffs. I love the new rules more exicitement like the shootout, and now there's no more ties which is great.

Turbo

Registered Member
i totally live for hockey. my team is the ny rangers. sorry that the blues are doing so bad this year vegito.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Nah it's fine. We have been doing very well of late so it's fun to see what will happen. But ya the new rules have made the game 10 times better I think we can all agree on that.

S

+ShowsToppeR+

simple 3 rules to live by...

LET'S GO RANGERS!

B

barfootboards

hockeys the greatest sport alive ... so much fun to play.... RANGERS ARE GOING DOWN, FLYERS ALL THE WAY MAN!

K

Kinasha

Hockey is the best sport i know....i love to play espicialy when we win a game and it's just so fun to hang out and talk about how to improve....im not gonna say my fav team....i think ull know when the time comes we win a game....I LOVE THIS SPORT...ok maybe i like it a bit too much but hay when ur on the ice blood rushin...and pouring out of a injury....its hard not to say how u feel...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I only play during the summer with my work friends, we play ball hockey on pavement, which is a good exercise. I was wondering why wont you tell us your favorite team? Also my favorite player is Alex Kovalev.

K

Kinasha

i dont want to say my fav team cuz i dont want to start one of those my teams better then urs and so on....