Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They'll win the AFC Championship game, but lose the Super Bowl

• They'll get to the Super Bowl again and win

• Total voters

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
With players like him, Moss, Brady, and Maroney I think the Pats will make it to the super bowl this year. Brady, just in his first game threw 297 yards for 3 touchdowns. We have Hobbs running a record 108 yard kick return for a TD. Moss will be a formidable receiver, and Maroney will do a great job replacing Dillon. He gets that ball and he goes for that first down, there is no screwing around with him. I think our hiccup will come when we play the Colts. What do you all think?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Hobbs also got a call from the NFL Hall of Fame because they wanted his shoes.

I'd say that's a nice way to start a year!

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Hobbs also got a call from the NFL Hall of Fame because they wanted his shoes.

I'd say that's a nice way to start a year!
I managed to get Maroneys autograph at training camp last year when I was up in Boston. If he keeps up the good work, and sticks around with the Pats... that hat will be worth a pretty penny :yes:

I didn't watch the Pats game (primariy cause I hate the Pats) so I didn't get to see the performaces that you mentioned. However, on the subject of Hobbs reurning a 108 yard kick return, it is indeed impressive, but that was a damn stupid decision to take it out of the endzone from that deep unless there was some terrible break in the Jets return coverage, like half the team was asleep or something.

There is no doubt that the Pats are good. They are damn good. But we will have to see if they can keep that type of play up the whole season.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Playoffs. They will lose to the colts or bengals or chargers.

I think they are good and they have the weapons now but their defense isnt as strong.

If they beat the colts in this weeks game then I think they have a shot for the superbowl.

I didn't watch the Pats game (primariy cause I hate the Pats) so I didn't get to see the performaces that you mentioned. However, on the subject of Hobbs reurning a 108 yard kick return, it is indeed impressive, but that was a damn stupid decision to take it out of the endzone from that deep unless there was some terrible break in the Jets return coverage, like half the team was asleep or something.

There is no doubt that the Pats are good. They are damn good. But we will have to see if they can keep that type of play up the whole season.

Yes I dont like the pats at all either. I never liked brady that much or belicheck.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Playoffs. They will lose to the colts or bengals or chargers.

I think they are good and they have the weapons now but their defense isnt as strong.

If they beat the colts in this weeks game then I think they have a shot for the superbowl.
True to an extent... We still have our core veteran defense who I believe can still hold their own. You need a good offence to score points though. You need just a good enough defense to prevent the other team from scoring points.Which I think they proved well playing the Jets. I want to see how well they do playing a real tough team like the Colts or the Chargers

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know how far they'll reach, but I'm sure they'll make the playoffs, they have a strong team and the addition of Randy Moss really helps them, and when they get a few defensive players back they should be even better. But I wont make them a shoe in for the Super Bowl just yet. The Colts looked as strong has the Pats.

The AFC has been the powerhouse for the past few years, so it makes since that things are starting to shift back a bit.

I have been hearing more people discuss the Bengals as serious contenders this year, and it's starting to get my hopes up. After how well our defence played against the Ravens, I am hoping that that wasn't a fluke and we can keep that up. It's still tough since we have to compete with the Ravens and Steelers in our division, let alone the Colts and Pats and other though competion in the AFC.