• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ho Hum....Twiddly Thumbs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Hey!

I'm mega hyper....

I thought I'd start a thread where people can just release their boredom. :D Basically talk to me and stop me going mad(der) lol!

I'm trying to stop bouncing off the walls but I don't know how...I'm even listening to the Buble! (I love him.......very much) About an hour ago I had some sort of giggling fit and fell off my bed....seriously wtaf!? I haven't even had much sugar.....any infact.

I had to stop singing earlier too cos my housemate is a grumpy pooh (I truly dislike him :shake:) banged on my door and was like "Some people go to bed at 11" and then he turned HIS crappy music up.......Grr.....(It wasn't crappy music at all it was Muse and I LOVE Muse but I was so mad at him)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hehehehe

XxX

Status
Not open for further replies.