[HNH] Finally, my latest tag.

• Thread starter Hustle N'd Heart
  • Start date
H

Hustle N'd Heart

Aight I finally took the time to up my piece. When I was making it I was going to make it say "Sharks" the hockey team, but when I finally finished i forgot the damn "s" :mad:. Anyways it still came out good, damm camera kept makin the pencil lines look bright so i had to take wurd angle shots of em. I looks better in real life:

If you like it comments and rep are appreciated.

I hope this tops my other pencil piece.

BigBlue

----------------------
now that looks nice, you did it so straight and perfect that it doesnt even look like you used pencil, and the design is killer too

very good.. :)

id like to see you get some of these to PS and illustrator to colorize and vector them :D

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Hehehe...I still like this one better Hustle^^; Yesh hate me all u want because of it but I still stand my ground on my choice!

Lol but this piece looks awesome even though u forgot the "s" lol. The neatness is very good and I love the penciled shadowed effect, any pic with that is usually deemed a pic to stare at for a couple of min. Hmm...I think this pencil work deserves an 8.5/10 though. Terrific job Hustle!

S

Shabir

WOW!! holy shit man! you are just amazing..those look soooo good! damn! but its kinda hard to read..but damn, it still looks so perfect/professionaly done...rep. given

H

Hustle N'd Heart

Kyo Muramasa said:

Hehehe...I still like this one better Hustle^^; Yesh hate me all u want because of it but I still stand my ground on my choice!

Lol but this piece looks awesome even though u forgot the "s" lol. The neatness is very good and I love the penciled shadowed effect, any pic with that is usually deemed a pic to stare at for a couple of min. Hmm...I think this pencil work deserves an 8.5/10 though. Terrific job Hustle!
Man i hate you i tried so hard to top that older piece and i thot i did but you still like that one better. I hav nothin else to use now lol I put everything in to that piece (Except for the s lmao)

WOW!! holy shit man! you are just amazing..those look soooo good! damn! but its kinda hard to read..but damn, it still looks so perfect/professionaly done...rep. given
Haha i love these type of reactions thanks