[HNH] Finally, my latest tag.

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Hustle N'd Heart, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Aight I finally took the time to up my piece. When I was making it I was going to make it say "Sharks" the hockey team, but when I finally finished i forgot the damn "s" :mad:. Anyways it still came out good, damm camera kept makin the pencil lines look bright so i had to take wurd angle shots of em. I looks better in real life:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you like it comments and rep are appreciated.

I hope this tops my other pencil piece.

2. Lol do you do graffiti on the streets?

BTW THAT IS SUM NICE ISH MAN

3. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

now that looks nice, you did it so straight and perfect that it doesnt even look like you used pencil, and the design is killer too

very good.. :)

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I would want that graffiti on the side of my car!

5. Naw not yet I'm not ready lol.

Lmao :)

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

id like to see you get some of these to PS and illustrator to colorize and vector them :D

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

[​IMG]

Hehehe...I still like this one better Hustle^^; Yesh hate me all u want because of it but I still stand my ground on my choice!

Lol but this piece looks awesome even though u forgot the "s" lol. The neatness is very good and I love the penciled shadowed effect, any pic with that is usually deemed a pic to stare at for a couple of min. Hmm...I think this pencil work deserves an 8.5/10 though. Terrific job Hustle!

8. Shabir

Shabir Guest

WOW!! holy shit man! you are just amazing..those look soooo good! damn! but its kinda hard to read..but damn, it still looks so perfect/professionaly done...rep. given

9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

You did well, I really like that. Good job and keep it up.

10. Man i hate you i tried so hard to top that older piece and i thot i did but you still like that one better. I hav nothin else to use now lol I put everything in to that piece (Except for the s lmao)

Haha i love these type of reactions thanks