HMV In Batman Badge Row

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
This is just stupid --_--

HMV in Batman knife badge row | The Sun |News

Knives were one of the weapons used by Joker in the film (and probably cartoons as well)

I can see how that could promote knive crime but not the badge!

It doesn't exactly promote Barn Dancing.

Anything that has a target audience as low as 12 years old [at least in the U.K] has a responsibility not to encourage violence etc.

Wednesday

Registered Member
Hmm. i guess but still, i wouldnt want my child to have that!! Maybe older children like teens..but na, its slightly morally incorrect.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
The knives in the picture as designer street knives and martial arts knives. Their purpose is to kill. Promoting such knives, you might as well show them in use.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
This is just stupid --_--

HMV in Batman knife badge row | The Sun |News

Knives were one of the weapons used by Joker in the film (and probably cartoons as well)
Hmm, the badge should only really have appeal to people who are fans of the film so chances are anyone wanting said badge has already seen the Joker putting knives up to peoples faces on screen. If I didn't approve of my kid having it I'd just take it off them or explain to them why knives can be potentially bad and explain the context of The joker having them (bad guy) :lol: However thats probably just me and my life long greivance at people who would rather censor than explain.

Tkmaxx though... I can't understand how that seemed like a good idea to anyone.