• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hmmm...

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Yes, batman does rule. He rules at being shitty. Picard sucks at being bad. Seriously, he's just completely incapable of not being awesome. He's one of the rare few people in the world that don't excel at not being awesome. Unlike batman.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Batman never lived a completely different life just to save the memory of a planet.
And I care why?

Batman's on a team with an alien who can move planets, a man with a power ring that's the most powerful weapon in the universe, an Amazonian warrior princess with the powers of gods, a Martian telepathic shapeshifter, and a man who can run at the speed of light - yet somehow this non-powered human is often the one who saves the universe.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
The difference is that Star Trek is real and DC comics is make believe.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Danny I tried to help you out in this thread i really did but you're not making it easy.

I heart Jean-Luc Picard. that is all.

shut it, Rob.

/my participation in this thread.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
uh...i don't see how I was hindering my cause...I'm still on the picard is awesome, batman sucks mode.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blur Bathroom Wall 5
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 7
Smelnick Food & Beverage 8
Ilus_Unistus Bathroom Wall 10
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 16