Hmm, Odd

Marys454BB

Premium Member
I sent a complaint to ebay about it.. They also have shirts for sale too with the same images. We'll see what happens :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Great Mary maybe it will get pulled. FYI i sent him a email and asked him how and why he thought it was right to use other peoples pics and all to profit.
well needless to say his reply was its none of my bizz what he does and if i didnt like what he was doing maybe i should just fall off the earth with the other scum ha.

Well i think thats calling the kettle black

doubles2004 said:
Great Mary maybe it will get pulled. FYI i sent him a email and asked him how and why he thought it was right to use other peoples pics and all to profit.
well needless to say his reply was its none of my bizz what he does and if i didnt like what he was doing maybe i should just fall off the earth with the other scum ha.

Well i think thats calling the kettle black
meant to say thats the pot calling the kettle black

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Technically you could sue him and win some money if you wanted. Now that he has made shirts with the picture on it, he is stepping into federal copyright infringement territory. He does not have the righte to reproduce the image, let alone SELL it once he does. I'd say based on his response to doubles, toss the book at him. He doesn't deserve anything less.

helpisontheway

Registered Member
I checked to see if his eBay name is tied into any sort of web design or creative design there seems be a few Earth Studios but none specific to New York. NY...

I think the guy may have just got himself stuck with 50 shirts and a bunch of posters to hang up in his own personal rubber room!!!

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
I think it's amusing that he puts "property of earth studios" watermark on his image. HA. When did it become his property?

Technically, when you get into artwork, that's a gray area and he may be able to do something with the image as art, but just taking your image and reproducing it, no, he can not do that for 70 years.

Lana

thinking more about this, should someone contact the toast person and the grilled cheese lady? .... or golden palace, since they now own the grilled cheese.

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all. Andrew is right on that issue. You can sue him for useing your likeness with out your knowledge. Especially if he makes profit from useing your pics. This does fall under copyright laws.
I would make Him remove it. (unless you cut a royalty deal) :lol:
Talk to ya latter......................... :warp: