• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hiya

BlackBird

Registered Member
So, hello there! :D I'm new to the site as of today so thought to start here. A little about me I guess: I like the usual old school female things like my most recent hobby of gardening, cooking, doing anything creative including cross stitch, working out (everyone says I look great but I'm the typical 'No I don't, I have a fat @$$' sort of person :rolleyes: ) and learning Dutch.

I recently left a chat site I was at for a long time because trolls took it over for too long and I was sick of it (even when I was briefly a mod I wasn't allowed to kick/ban trolls because the owners liked them and constantly made excuses for them). Hoping this is a good place and looking forward to seeing what all we can talk about! :D

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF, I'm sure you'll find this is a pretty cool site to be at. Hope you stick around.

Falconer

Registered Member
Welcome! We have a thread somewhere that you can post whatever crafts you do, and of course feel free to start your own thread in our creativity section if you'd like a progress thread or whatever. I personally would love to see what kinds of things you come up with. My mum used to be into cross-stitch (she's moved on to cardmaking, decoupage, pergamano and those die-cut thingies that you decorate and... do stuff with, I don't get it myself, I'm more of a graphic artist type) so I know you can do some pretty awesome stuff with that. Hope you stick around and enjoy your stay!

Taliesin

Registered Member
Welcome, BB! I hope you enjoy your time here on GF!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome, Black Bird! I hope that GF is a good experience for you. Let us know if you have any questions, and enjoy your time here!

Is your name after the Beatles' song, by any chance? It holds a lot of sentimental value for me, love that one.

cronickay87

Registered Member
Welcome! It takes some time to get use to, but I hope this fulfills your wants and desires that your old chat room gave you :)

BlackBird

Registered Member
Wow, thanks a lot for the awesome welcome guys/girls! :D Already excited :lol:

Is your name after the Beatles' song, by any chance? It holds a lot of sentimental value for me, love that one.
No, but that song is very beautiful and I do love the Beatles. :)

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome BlackBird, I hope you like it here and stick around.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hey there! Welcome here! What's your favourite music?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kim_Kim Introductions 9
Circadian Introductions 6
O Introductions 7
G Introductions 9
S Introductions 10