• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hiya

Soul-Seeker

Registered Member
Hello Everyone!

I'm new to this site, I came across this forum while looking for a place to join that would allow me to discuss things that are of interested to me. I look forward to posting along side everyone.

Some tidbits about me are; I'm a 19 year old Student from Ontario, Canada. I enjoy reading Tor Fantsy novels (Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time was the first I came across), cooking (just now really getting into it) and listening to music (typically open to various genres).

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome, Soul-Seeker!

I know of a few members that will be glad to have another Canadian here...just wait for the posts to come...haha! :)

Any music genres you dislike?

I definitely need to learn the basics when it comes to cooking, I look forward to hearing more.

I'm a fan of novels from Tor, I think the Wheel of Time is part of a series that starts with a book called On A Pale Horse...I have that one, but never finished it. I also really am a big fan of the Xanth novels. Haven't gotten past 4 of them or so but I intend to someday.

Enjoy the site, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome fellow Canuck, I live in Ontario myself. Where abouts in Ontario do you live if you don't mind me asking?

GF is the place to be when it comes to forums, we have a lot of great discussions and even better members. Hopefully you decide to stick around.

Soul-Seeker

Registered Member
@Unity Thanks for the Welcome!
I have to say I'm not a fan of screamo, I like to be able to understand the lyrics of the song I'm listening to. I also have to say that I'm not really a fan a songs about meaningless things.
I think that's like a third of the first book, the first book of the Wheel of Time is Eye of the World, but I do know that they divded up some of the books in order to let people read it, I know 700 pages or so is alot to take in, espeically with Robert Jordan's writing. :p I haven't heard of Xanth...what's the Author's name? I'll see if I can find it sometime.

@ Rebeccaaa Thanks for the Welcome, and I actually chose the name because of the movie Ghost Ship. I was rudely woken up by that movie about two weeks ago. :p

@ Babe Ruth Thanks for the Welcome, good to know that there's more Canadians around :D I'm actually from the southern part of Ontario.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hi and welcome! :D I like cooking and music too (alt-rock, scream, metal). There's an awesome food section and an epic music section!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hey bud, I'm from Winnipeg myself. As BabeRuth has already asked, where abouts in ontario? Welcome to the forum!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Welcome to GF, Soul-Seeker (we'll have to come up with a good nickname for you as we've already got an SS)

What are you studying?

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Tere and welcome to GF! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kim_Kim Introductions 9
Circadian Introductions 6
O Introductions 7
BlackBird Introductions 12
G Introductions 9