• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hiya :)

Kattums

Hello,

I'm Kathryn.
I'm 20 years old, 21 this month.
I'm from the UK.

I would love to get to know you all. :)

xx

Last edited by a moderator:

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Hello Kattums.

It's always good to welcome another Brit to the forum, I hope you settle and enjoy what General Forum has to offer.

So tell us more about you, interests, hobbies etc.

Kattums

Hello Kattums.

It's always good to welcome another Brit to the forum, I hope you settle and enjoy what General Forum has to offer.

So tell us more about you, interests, hobbies etc.
Hey,

Umm I don't really have any hobbies :(

Interests

• Music
  • money
  • clothes
  • tattoos
  • games
  • film
The usual I guess.

What about you?

What part of the UK are you from?
x

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello & welcome to GF! :D I'm Derek from the US. I'm 16 and wish I was 21 this month, lol! My hobbies are glowsticking, climbing, video games, music, glowsticking, and writing.
I'm all over punk, alternative rock, screamo, & EDM. What genres of music do you like? Is it snowing there? I hope we get more snow. :nod:

Bliss

Sally Twit
My mum is called Kathryn. <3 She's not 21, though.

Welcome to GF. What's your favourite film and what brings you to our neck of the woods?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to GF, Kattums!

What kind of games do you like? If it's video games, what kind do you enjoy the most?

You said that you like Tattoos, what do you have?

Hope that you enjoy the site!

Dabs

Registered Member
Hello and Welcome! Hopefully you find all the topics that you are interested in here :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kim_Kim Introductions 9
Circadian Introductions 6
O Introductions 7
BlackBird Introductions 12
G Introductions 9