Hiya

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mizzy, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Mizzy

Mizzy New Member

Hi. I've never joined a forum before (except a MW2 forum where I made maybe 2 posts) so I'm not really sure how to introduce myself. I'm hoping I'll get better at this cos I like the look of this place.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Welcome, Mizzy! Glad to have you here.

Why don't you start by telling us a little about yourself? What do you do (student, job?)? What are some of your interests? I can see gaming is one. :)

3. Mizzy

Mizzy New Member

I'm a student! (Why does it almost feel like a dirty word these days? Bloody students.)

Yes I like gaming. I also like dancing, and I'm trying trying trying and failing failing failing to learn how to surf. I like philosophy and talking in general. I like to read. I have other minor hobbies too but nothing too interesting.

Thanks for the wecome! What are your interests?

4. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Welcome to the forum, hope you like it here.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hey Mizzy, welcome to GF. We've having some issues with the site at the moment, don't know if you've experienced them, but if so then don't let it put you off! :) Admin is working on fixing it.

Whereabouts in the UK are you from?

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey Mizzy, I'm Bizzy. I love dancing as well, even though I'm not that great at it lol.

We have tons of things to discuss around these parts.

Don't mind the smell though, it's Rebeccaaa she doesn't take showers, eventually you'll get used to it.

7. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I'm a student as well, a graduate student in Social Work. Student is a great word. :)

I'm into gaming as well, never picked up MW2 though. Lately I haven't had much time, but when I have it I've been into Red Dead Redemption. Great game.

I also like poetry, pro wrestling (we've got a great section here, lol, prepare to be annoyed), sports (baseball is my favorite), politics, music, reading, etc. etc.

8. fractal

fractal Eye see what you did ther

*hugs Mizzy and welcomes her to the site*

9. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

HI Mizzy!!
    Welcome to the forum!!!

Given that you like philosophy and talking in general, I hope to find you often in the Mature/General Discussion :)

10. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi Mizzy and welcome to GF. This is a great forum and we will try be gentle with you as a beginner.

how did you find this forum?