Hiya!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Schala, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Schala

Schala Registered Member

I'm looking for a new forum community, and I'm hoping this will be it. ^^ I recently left my old forum community that I belonged to for nearly 8 years because the attitude of the community and staff was not too good. :x

Anyway, I'm hoping I will enjoy it here and I see there are plenty of areas to check out! I did some browsing before I joined, and the overall community seems much friendlier (not so much trolling/flaming) compared to where I came from, so I think I will feel more comfortable here. :D

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yes, this is a great place to be and make new friends.

I trust you'll enjoy your stay and get involved with some quality posting.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to General Forum. This place is great, we have great members and great discussions. So if you stay active, I promise you won't regret joining these forums.

Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around the forums.

4. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Welcome, I'm sure this place will serve as a nice new community for you :nod:

5. Schala

Schala Registered Member

I have a question to ask actually. I see there is also an anime forum here. I'm actually trying to get rid of a lot of anime merchandise I have and I have a Livejournal account that I'm selling my stuff (which also includes a link to my eBay feedback). Would I be allowed to post about that in the anime forum? It may be considered "advertising" by some, so that's why I wanted to ask for. It's not the reason I joined the forums, I joined before I even saw the anime forum. xD So when I saw it, it just made me think of it, but wanted to ask before I did it.

6. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

Welcome mate!

I've inhabited many myself over the years and I can hand on heart say this is one of the best I've had the pleasure of joining. There's a wide variety of debates and personalities and I'm sure you'll make a friend or two here. Pull up a chair and enjoy! :)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here. Sounds like you will fit right in. :)

As for selling stuff we've been talking about adding a section for that but it's still in the brainstorming phase. I hope to get something up soon one way or another.

8. Schala

Schala Registered Member

Heya! That sounds like a great idea! ^o^

But, are you telling me I should wait until this section becomes available? Or am I able to post about it now? :x

9. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

hola!!! hows it going?

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hey there Schala, I've seen your other posts in the forums so I decided to drop by here on your intro thread to say hi. :hi: