Hiya!

Schala

Registered Member
I'm looking for a new forum community, and I'm hoping this will be it. ^^ I recently left my old forum community that I belonged to for nearly 8 years because the attitude of the community and staff was not too good. :x

Anyway, I'm hoping I will enjoy it here and I see there are plenty of areas to check out! I did some browsing before I joined, and the overall community seems much friendlier (not so much trolling/flaming) compared to where I came from, so I think I will feel more comfortable here. :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to General Forum. This place is great, we have great members and great discussions. So if you stay active, I promise you won't regret joining these forums.

Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around the forums.

Schala

Registered Member
I have a question to ask actually. I see there is also an anime forum here. I'm actually trying to get rid of a lot of anime merchandise I have and I have a Livejournal account that I'm selling my stuff (which also includes a link to my eBay feedback). Would I be allowed to post about that in the anime forum? It may be considered "advertising" by some, so that's why I wanted to ask for. It's not the reason I joined the forums, I joined before I even saw the anime forum. xD So when I saw it, it just made me think of it, but wanted to ask before I did it.

Welcome mate!

I've inhabited many myself over the years and I can hand on heart say this is one of the best I've had the pleasure of joining. There's a wide variety of debates and personalities and I'm sure you'll make a friend or two here. Pull up a chair and enjoy! :)

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here. Sounds like you will fit right in. :)

As for selling stuff we've been talking about adding a section for that but it's still in the brainstorming phase. I hope to get something up soon one way or another.

Schala

Registered Member
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here. Sounds like you will fit right in. :)

As for selling stuff we've been talking about adding a section for that but it's still in the brainstorming phase. I hope to get something up soon one way or another.
Heya! That sounds like a great idea! ^o^

But, are you telling me I should wait until this section becomes available? Or am I able to post about it now? :x

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hey there Schala, I've seen your other posts in the forums so I decided to drop by here on your intro thread to say hi. :hi: