Hiya!

K

Kyle91892

Hi, my name is Kyle. I am about 14 years old, and i like to play bass guitar and yugioh. i am in a band, and we will be touring down the east coast (Maine-Florida). thats pretty much it.
and thx Lavoidgaskins for showing me this site.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Kyle91892 said:
Hi, my name is Kyle. I am about 14 years old, and i like to play bass guitar and yugioh. i am in a band, and we will be touring down the east coast (Maine-Florida). thats pretty much it.
and thx Lavoidgaskins for showing me this site.
No problem. Why wouldn't I introduce you to the site?

K

Kyle91892

DRXX said:
About 14 years old? How old are you?

Welcome to Fusion Central
Have a great time here and enjoy your stay
im 13 now, less than 3 weeks until my bday.

Welcome to the site. You have every mark of being a good member in Lavoid's section, and maybe you'll come out of there every now and then too lol

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
A band member, eh? Be sure to skip around the music section and perhaps give us some samplings of your stuff.

Welcome and post smart, fun, and cool!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I probably won't see you a lot on the forums because you'll be most likely in the Yu Gi Oh Section. Anyways enjoy yourself, and I am glad you joined the Fusion Central family.

K

Kyle91892

yeah, i'll post up some music once we record some. and i'll try to expand away from the yugioh forums too :p

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Kyle91892 said:
yeah, i'll post up some music once we record some. and i'll try to expand away from the yugioh forums too :p
Damn there goes another one. lol. Seriously though Kyle me and you know where you'll be in a matter of days.