• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hiya :)

Celas

Hi folks :) Just registered here, I'm a lil' forumtroll, found this site when googling, oh yes, google is our friend :) Looking forward to talking to you people, and discuss things with you ^^ I have my regular forums, but atm they are kinda dead, so exited about exploring this place.

And on to the introduction :) My name is Ida, I'm from Norway. Turned 18 this summer, but I still feel like 16 :D 18 is a sad age tbh, ooh, I can drink out! Only problem is around here where I live there ain't much of places that let's 18's in, very few good ones at least. Hmm, I like lots of stuff. I'm into photography, but I'm standing still in that area atm. Lately I've been exploring and watching lots of sci-fi shows, utterly in love with Farscape! I like to read, on books I'm a little slow. I read A LOT for a while and then for twice the while I don't read anything ;D Else I like manga and anime, example; Hellsing. Where my nick comes from ^^ Now I've done a lot of blablablaing, so if there is anything. JUst ask :D

<3,
Celas :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Welcome aboard. You should give our poker a shot.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome! How's the weather in Norway this time of year? Getting cold yet? :)

And be sure to check out our big contest we have going on right now!

Celas

Thanks guys :)

Poker? Hmm. Sceptic! hihi.

Oh, and yes Andrew. No snow yet, which is really weird! But it is still preeeetty cold :> I keep inside ^^

I will, mate, thanks! :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Don't worry, poker is entirely free. :nod:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kim_Kim Introductions 9
Circadian Introductions 6
O Introductions 7
BlackBird Introductions 12
G Introductions 9