• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hiya, introducing myself!

beck_1991

Registered Member
Hiya everyone!

Just thought I'd take the time to introduce myself! ... My name is Beck, I'm nineteen and I'm from the UK. I'm a full time student at university; not sure what I want to do post-uni, but I'm sure I'll figure that out in time, well hopefully! haha.
Anyway, I really enjoy talking and meeting new and different people, so feel free to chat away!! :flowers: :kiss:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome, Beck! What are some of your interests/hobbies? What are you hoping to converse about here on the site?

Dabs

Registered Member
Hello and welcome *smiles*
Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Hey! Welcome to the forum.

What do you study at uni?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello & welcome to the GF jungle! :D I'd love to talk about school for a min. Well, that's enough chatting about school. Do you like music or photography? We have awesome sections here for both of those and there's some sweet winter photos in the photography section! Is it snowing where you are? There's been tons of snow in the states... except here. Well, see u in the threads! :nod:

beck_1991

Registered Member
Welcome, Beck! What are some of your interests/hobbies? What are you hoping to converse about here on the site?
Hi :) Well when I'm not at University, I generally just like to relax and take the time to relax my brain. I generally just hang around with friends, go on nights out ... that kind of thing I guess! :lol:

As for the talking aspect, anything! :nod:

beck_1991

Registered Member
Hey! Welcome to the forum.

What do you study at uni?

Hi and thankyou! :)
I do a Media, Culture and Society degree. I really don't like telling people the name of my degree as they seem to have a negative view on it, but it's actually very interesting and not a 'mickey mouse' subject as many seem to think! :lol:

beck_1991

Registered Member
Hello & welcome to the GF jungle! :D I'd love to talk about school for a min. Well, that's enough chatting about school. Do you like music or photography? We have awesome sections here for both of those and there's some sweet winter photos in the photography section! Is it snowing where you are? There's been tons of snow in the states... except here. Well, see u in the threads! :nod:
Hi and thankyou! :)
Yeah, I've had a look through a few threads and most seem quite interesting! It's not snowing now, although back in late 2010 there was a lot! Too much for my liking haah :shake:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF! Where in the UK are you from?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kim_Kim Introductions 9
Circadian Introductions 6
O Introductions 7
BlackBird Introductions 12
G Introductions 9