hiya everyone!

kkid

Registered Member
hiya guys, i have just been able to register to the forum, i would of been a member sooner but i had registration problems :cry:.

i found the forum through a gaming forum, i had a member of generalforum.com send me a privet message advertising this forum and i decided to come, im likeing it at the moment and i hope that i will become a good member by posting good quality post and being a frequent member :D

p.s. thanks alot to whoever managed to get my account working, YOU RULE!!! :lol:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
:D No problem!

Welcome and glad you made it! I'm sure you'll find all sorts of things to keep you busy here. There are too many to list so just look around and explore. :)

kkid

Registered Member
oh, so you are the person who registered my account? thank alot!

i have just had a quick look around and made a few post and the forum looks great!!! thanks for the welcome :D

Steerpike

Registered Member
hiya guys, i have just been able to register to the forum, i would of been a member sooner but i had registration problems :cry:.

i found the forum through a gaming forum, i had a member of generalforum.com send me a privet message advertising this forum and i decided to come, im likeing it at the moment and i hope that i will become a good member by posting good quality post and being a frequent member :D

p.s. thanks alot to whoever managed to get my account working, YOU RULE!!! :lol:
Welcome to the forums. :welcome:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums,. I'm very glad that you've decided to join these forums, and I'm hopeful that you'll become an active member at General Forum. So browse around see what you like and don't be afraid to leave your input and opinions. Enjoy yourself and i'll see you around the forums.