hiya everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kkid, Mar 2, 2008.

1. kkid

kkid Registered Member

hiya guys, i have just been able to register to the forum, i would of been a member sooner but i had registration problems :cry:.

i found the forum through a gaming forum, i had a member of generalforum.com send me a privet message advertising this forum and i decided to come, im likeing it at the moment and i hope that i will become a good member by posting good quality post and being a frequent member :D

p.s. thanks alot to whoever managed to get my account working, YOU RULE!!! :lol:

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

:D No problem!

Welcome and glad you made it! I'm sure you'll find all sorts of things to keep you busy here. There are too many to list so just look around and explore. :)

3. kkid

kkid Registered Member

oh, so you are the person who registered my account? thank alot!

i have just had a quick look around and made a few post and the forum looks great!!! thanks for the welcome :D

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I laugh at you n00b!

Welcome!

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Welcome to GF! Have fun and stay active.

6. kkid

kkid Registered Member

who you callin a noob lol

7. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Do I know you :D

Lol, welcome man, and I just realized I haven't been here as well in Eons :p

8. Steerpike

Steerpike Registered Member

Welcome to the forums. :welcome:

9. kkid

kkid Registered Member

good to see that there is at least one person that i know here at this forum :D

and thanks everyone for welcoming me :D

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums,. I'm very glad that you've decided to join these forums, and I'm hopeful that you'll become an active member at General Forum. So browse around see what you like and don't be afraid to leave your input and opinions. Enjoy yourself and i'll see you around the forums.