hitting the train tracks at 206mph (shocking)

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Well I have decided that I am going to drop my 206 day posting spree and go out with a bang!

I'm hitting the tracks at 206 mph which is sure to cause some serious damage.

Here is a video to watch while you contemplate this...

YouTube - Lip Sync - DK Rap 2

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
You know Dave, yours was one of my favorite GF music videos (if not my most fave) but you're ruining it.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Well after giving it tons of thought I decided that it'd be a bad idea to end my spree. I guess I was just acting in the heat of the moment.

The main reason for this is because it'd take over 200 days to get it back which is a long time a very long time.

It's likely however that I'll be losing my spree sometime when wrestling is simply too busy so I won't have time to come here and post anything.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Whats the big bitch about Sprees all of a sudden. I have my spree because I'm here everyday and I enjoy being here. Losing my spree wouldn't be the end of the world. I just find it hard to believe people are complaining about this

Well after giving it tons of thought I decided that it'd be a bad idea to end my spree. I guess I was just acting in the heat of the moment.

The main reason for this is because it'd take over 200 days to get it back which is a long time a very long time.

It's likely however that I'll be losing my spree sometime when wrestling is simply too busy so I won't have time to come here and post anything.
Big chicken! I gave mine up. It only took 3 hours of blubbering in the corner to get over it.

BTW (200 days is nothing)

Swiftstrike

Registered Member

Man. It feels good to have a life.