Jeru

Registered Member
R&B is for the ladies, or at least thats what i think
My Fav is myself because i am just soo full of myself

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
hip hop > rnb
R & B IS A Cheap version of white people's pop music.
my fav is 50 cent. Lil wayne is awful to listen to, will be happy once he retires
Nice to see racism is just as rampant as it has always been in hip hop :rolleyes:

I was never a fan of R and B, then again I was never a fan of hip hop either. Both are fairly weak attempts at music. R and B is just too soft for my tastes and hip hop is too funny. It makes me wonder if some of these guys truly expect to be taken seriously. I've heard enough songs about rappers fucking women while drinking Cristal and smoking blunts that I'm pretty sure my iPod called me "bitch-ass nigga" the other day.

I should get rid of that DMX, it's a bad influence on my iPod.

There are a few R&B songs that I've enjoyed, but for the most part I try to avoid that type of music.

As for rap/hip-hop, I find that if you think it is a weak attempt at music, you are listening to the wrong stuff.

Jeru

Registered Member
Both are fairly weak attempts at music. R and B is just too soft for my tastes and hip hop is too funny. It makes me wonder if some of these guys truly expect to be taken seriously. I've heard enough songs about rappers fucking women while drinking Cristal and smoking blunts that I'm pretty sure my iPod called me "bitch-ass nigga" the other day.
Hip Hop was once the most progressive form of music, so i am going to say its a little bit above a weak attempt at music :lol:

I think you dont like it because you cant relate....you should really try fucking women while drinking Cristal :lol:

Hip means to know, its a form of intelligence. To be hip is to be update and relevant. Hop is a form of movement. So hip-hop is intelligent movement. :cool:

BigBob

Registered Member
There's little R&B that I listen to, and those that I do listen to is Usher, 112 and Brian McKnight.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......ARRRRRRRRRRFF.. (DMX impression)