HIP-HOP or RnB ??

Discussion in 'Music' started by swiifty7, Sep 4, 2009.

1. swiifty7

swiifty7 New Member

HIP-HOP or RnB ?? WHOS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTIST .. AND WHY ??:confused:

2. thedragon4life

thedragon4life New Member

hip hop > rnb
    R & B IS A Cheap version of white people's pop music.
    my fav is 50 cent. Lil wayne is awful to listen to, will be happy once he retires

3. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

R&B is for the ladies, or at least thats what i think
    My Fav is myself because i am just soo full of myself

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Nice to see racism is just as rampant as it has always been in hip hop :rolleyes:

I was never a fan of R and B, then again I was never a fan of hip hop either. Both are fairly weak attempts at music. R and B is just too soft for my tastes and hip hop is too funny. It makes me wonder if some of these guys truly expect to be taken seriously. I've heard enough songs about rappers fucking women while drinking Cristal and smoking blunts that I'm pretty sure my iPod called me "bitch-ass nigga" the other day.

I should get rid of that DMX, it's a bad influence on my iPod.

BigBob likes this.
  5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

There are a few R&B songs that I've enjoyed, but for the most part I try to avoid that type of music.

As for rap/hip-hop, I find that if you think it is a weak attempt at music, you are listening to the wrong stuff.

6. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

Hip Hop was once the most progressive form of music, so i am going to say its a little bit above a weak attempt at music :lol:

I think you dont like it because you cant relate....you should really try fucking women while drinking Cristal :lol:

Hip means to know, its a form of intelligence. To be hip is to be update and relevant. Hop is a form of movement. So hip-hop is intelligent movement. :cool:

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Intelligent movement, eh?

[​IMG]

Oookay.

If that's what you want to call it.

:)

8. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

There's little R&B that I listen to, and those that I do listen to is Usher, 112 and Brian McKnight.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......ARRRRRRRRRRFF.. (DMX impression)

9. Decsel

Decsel Registered Member

hiphopand rnb are both pretty gay. as its seems they all use eachothers samples