• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hip Hop graphics

I

Izo

Check my site out, get at me if u want graphics done i can hook u up with a dope designer. Will cost some money tho....but if youre making a business, or doing something u need professional graphics for....its worth it....

www.myspace.com/novaprospektz

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Nice Myspace Izo it looks awesome. The graphics on ur site are pretty good I gotta and some members on here might want some graphics done by ur designer. Hope to see more work from them and to see more graphics on ur site^^

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
That professional myspace site... shit dude, if you're going to have a business, spend the few dollars a year to get a real site. I also don't think the Eye Candy 4000 Smoke Filter is working for you too well...

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Mr.B is hitting it where it hurts >>; But u can't hide the truth I guess*shrugs*

Omega

Ω
i think hosting you band on myspace is a great idea cuz alot of people are on myspace

but Senator B is right you should make a really site

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Those graphics are not too shabby. Keep up the good work....by the way you'd get more hits if you make a real site cause you can advertize it with other sites and make affiliates with them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Music 4
Mirage Music 8
Minimint1 Music 0
psp_dude52 Music 11
EllyDicious Music 11