• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hinata

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I simply love her. Such a soft, gentle and kind character. She gets her willpower from Naruto, and blossoms into such a beautiful flower. I love the NaruHina couple, it makes me happy. The voice actor in Japanese is really soft and lovely.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
She used to be my favourite character in Naruto. I used to get really angry when Neji treated her as weak, she was just as you said 'gentle'. Never weak.

fractal

Definitely, and she exceeded Neji after a while. It is unclear if she was stronger than Neji in Shippuuden as well. But either way, she was beautiful when she found Pain.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I haven't watched Shippuden yet. I'm way behind, still struggling to finish the 220 episodes or original Naruto.

fractal

The ending part of Naruto is filler, and a few of the middle episodes are filler. You haven't seen Shippuuden? Our Hinata's like an angel.

Skip the fillers, they really suck : http://www.narutohq.com/naruto-shippuden-fillers.php
Naruto filler episodes are not a part of the original storyline which featured in the manga series. The main purpose of fillers is to maintain a healthy gap between the anime and manga, this allows the manga artist more time to create storylines before they are adapted into the anime series.
Many fans dislike filler episodes, as most fillers are often considered boring and pointless. Below you will find out which episodes of the Naruto & Naruto Shippuden series are fillers.
Naruto (1-220)
Episode: 026 (recap show)
Episode: 097
Episode: 101-106
Episode: 137-140
Episode: 143-219
Naruto Shippuden
Episode: 057-070
Episode: 091-112
Episode: 144-151

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I can't skip filler. I have OCD with TV shows. If something has 220 episodes then I have to watch ALL 220 episodes. I can't skip whole parts. I know filler sucks but I just can't bring myself to skip it.

fractal

You're really something.. I hate filler unless it's a good story. You'll regret your OCD with Naruto fillers. Hopefully they'll cure you of filler OCD!

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Well I am currently up to 117/220 so I have come this far I may as well just keep going. Although I really hope I don't start watching Bleach or One Piece as well. Not sure if I could handle watching all of those as well.

So. Many. Episodes!!!

fractal

Bleach is worth watching. One piece I haven't watched for the same reason. I've seen a few random episodes, and they're funny, but I don't have the stamina to see all of them.

Bleach is definitely worth watching. I'd be very surprised if you didn't like it. Some of the fillers in Bleach are also extremely good, and the movies are fantastic.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I have watched SOME Bleach... and by some I mean the first 9 episodes. I was going to keep watching but I decided to stop and finish Naruto first, then go back to Bleach. I also am reading the Fairy Tail manga right now, I hear the anime of that is pretty good so I might start it too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Swiftstrike Bathroom Wall 24
D Bathroom Wall 18
K Anime 2