Hilltop Hoods

The Hilltop Hoods are Australian hip-hop. I don't like hip-hop too much usually (there are a few groups I like, but not many), I just find that it sounds like badness, and has no redeeming factors, but this group is GOOD. Good lyrics, good beats, good tunes *gasp! hip-hop with a tune!*, not to mention awesome accents. I definitely suggest checking them out... their song "Nosebleed Section" manages to take a place among my favorate songs, even cross genre, and everyone I've shown it to has felt the same. Has anyone else heard of them/what do you think of them?

I'm sorry to hear that, you're the only person I've ever encountered who's had a negative opinion towards them, they've all ranged from neutrality to enjoying them. You might want to give them a try in any case, but oh well.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

There's an Austrailian Rap Group?! That would be a bit interesting for me to hear. I wouldn't mind checking some of their stuff out just to see how it is. I can still imagine how funny it may seem with the accents. lol